Pages

28 November 2008

Wow.. I got 2 awards in a week

A BIG THANK YOU...to Joanne and Val,

who both sent me a Proximity award... they are really appreciated.... especially as they came from two very talented ladies. If you haven't visited their blogs yet, why not spend a few minutes and go and have a peek at some of their lovely work, just click on their names above and you will be taken to their blogs.

This award states that:

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
The award also states that I have to award it to 8 more blogs,

Now being a bit behind at the moment, I know most of the blogs I visit probably have this award already, and no doubt I'll be doubling up the awards to some of them.... so I'll have to put my thinking cap on and will let you know who I come up with....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin