Pages

27 November 2008

A Few Thank You's

I don't know what's happened recently, haven't had much time to update the blog, visit the forum, or leave comments for anyone. I'll put it to rights soon...

This is a quick thanks to Val and Joanne for the awards, I will post more about them later.

Well what have I been doing.....I've been making a few Christmas cards, thought I had better make a start on them, but can't show them just yet...and made a couple of Birthday cards will post pics later. On my days off work, I have been trying to get some Christmas shopping done not been very successful with that either. Then... although I joined Facebook ages ago, I never used it, but lots of my family are on there now so I thought I'd give it a go, so I've been trying to figure that out...also I don't normally watch much TV but Spooks is back and I know I'm sad but I just have to watch I'm a celebrity..
Anyway I am going to make an effort to catch up with my blogging and to get back into the swing of things....

Oh Yes..one more thing thanks to everyone that leaves me comments, I really appreciate them all..



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin