Pages

10 July 2011

One I made for my Mum..



Hello, to anyone that might pop by..


This was for Mums Birthday, although I made it before we went to Spain I didn't have a chance to post it. It's big, a large 8x8"card made from 2 A4 sheets, I used another Joanna Sheen Nostalgia decoupage sheet by Fay Whittaker, I love these, they are so pretty and easy to cut out. I used flower soft, guess where..lol..on the flowers and around the hats. Added some ribbon, glittered the flowers and leaves, matted the decoupage onto a lavender crinkle paper, then used a glue pad to stamp and glitter white card, punched along the side.  The greeting was printed, cut with a nestie and inked around the edges.


The insert is from a Bearly Mine Designs CD, I altered the size to fit the card, then mirrored the image so it could be used to print the verse on one side and somewhere for me to write on the other. Used a quickie glue pen and crystal glitter to highlight the leaves, the bows and around the oval.
Hope you like it...



Would love to know what you think...

8 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Just beautiful Chris I miss looking at your beautiful cards x
Bet your mam loves it.Havent heard of that Cd for inserts but the one youve used looks fab.
Myrax

Cally said...

Beautiful card Chris. I love those images. Love the colours too.

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card, the colour scheme is so pretty xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun this is just gorgeous! Love th added detail of the flowersoft! Fab idea!!
Good to see ya back bloggin!
Huge hugs shell xx

Oma said...

Gorgeous card Chris. I'm sure your Mom will love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Carole said...

Beautiful card Chris, love that image and the whole layout of the card.

Carolerob x

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Chris,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

Unknown said...

Adorable image! What a creative way to use the Flower soft! So nice!

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin