Pages

15 February 2009

Who's a lucky blogger then

Me, I've received 2 lovely awards



This one from my blogging friend Val, thank you Val. Please go and look at her blog Valscraftroom she makes wonderful cards and always has something new on there.
This award states:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.I would like to pass this onto the following people for their friendship and Inspiration.I would like to pass this award to...


I think it's amazing the friendship crafting and blogging create. I class all my fellow bloggers as my friends, even though we have never met. I know most of my blogging friends have probably received this award, so as I class everyone who takes the time to visit my blog a friend, please help yourself to this award.


This one Shell gave me, Thank you Shell. Go and have a look at her blog Shells Cards & Things, here you will find her lovely cards but she will also keep you amused with some great photos and a little look into her life.
I'm going to pass this onto Solent Annie, as she has just started her blog and already has loads of lovely cards on there so check it out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin