Pages

14 December 2008

On the Loo..Flippin Men

Well I've nearly finished the Christmas cards, thank goodness for that. So now, I should be able to post some cards on here. Mind you I was in so much of a rush to send them out that I forgot to take photo's of some of them, and I think I forgot to put names on some too, Doh...

But for now here's a man card...made for my sisters partner.






I love the image on this one, so easy to cut out. My great nephew who is 3 wanted to keep it, it kept him in fits of laughter for ages, he kept opening the card and cracked up as he could see a bum, he cried when he couldn't take it home, he wanted to keep it....


The sheet was from the La Pashe Flippin Men range, I bought the large white aperture card and the flippin men sheets from the Imag-e-nation shop.

When made up the decoupage is huge, A5 size. I used the big kick to embossed some brown card, to make it look a bit likes tiles. Made the greetings with my Robo, didn't add too much to the card as I didn't want it too fussy.

I would love you to leave some comments if you have time...



2 comments:

Crafting Joanne said...

Just love these flippin men sheets, and the loo one is one of my favourites, can't wait to use it for one of the birthdays next year, got a few it could be suitable for...lol, Great card Chris, love the brown embossed card between the two sides, I bet it will be happily recieved. Joanne x

Louise Emma said...

Flippin brilliant!!!!!!! Great card Chris xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin