Pages

22 December 2008

A couple of A4 Xmas cards

Thought I'd show you a few more, from La Pashe,

I made the decoupage up in the normal way, but as I was going to use both of the sheets on A4 cards, I thought they needed to be a bit longer, so I roughly tore pieces of white card, and overlapped them onto the bottom of the decoupage backing sheet. I then added Snow Writer roughly over the white card and to the bottom of the sheets for a bit of dimension and as I can't seem to do Christmas without a bit of bling, I added Glamour Dust over the Snow Writer.

For the carol singers card I also added a touch of Snow Writer and glitter onto the trees, lantern, house sign etc. I used dark green Flower Soft on the wreath and swag, decorated them with Xmas Red Stickles for the berry's and the bows, also added a blobs of Silver Stickles and a few dabs of Glamour Dust. The brass door furniture and lanterns glows were highlighted with a Secura Stardust clear pen. It was matted onto silver miri card.

For the shop window I used Snow Writer and Glamour Dust on on the snow. Matted it onto a dark green card, then onto silver miri card, and finally onto the dark green card again.

Once mounted both were added to A4 cards which I bought from C&C. The greetings for both were made in Design Master, then cut with Robo from sparkly silver paper and dark purple miri card.

I would love you to leave some comments if you have time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin