Pages

1 November 2014

Halloween...

Halloween...A bit late I know but.....Spooky houses.. I downloaded the free svg file from Birds Cards,thanks Bird. It was so easy to cut out with my cougar. I altered the size so I could cut it from an A3 sheet, as the original was a bit too small for what I wanted. Used some lovely paper which changes colour depending on the angle it's view bought from Craft Creations for the lining then covered the inside with more black card for a bit of added strength..All that was left was to find some spooky sweets to put inside.



Most of the images used on the cards where from a digi kit I bought from Daisy Trail, the others were freebies but I can't remember where I got them.


I designed the card layout and made the images into decoupage files using cap. I took the images into Inkscape to print the fonts and background. Printed the decoupage onto gloss photo paper, cut by hand & layered them up and add a bit of glitter. All mounted onto 8 x 8 card.

Hope you like them, please leave a comment if you have time, thanks...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin