Pages

14 September 2014

A Few for the Men...

Well I thought it was about time I updated my blog, yes I have been making cards but most of the time have not taken any photo's of them. Here are a few cards that I've made for the men..I always find these the most difficult to do. 



I loved making this card, it  takes quite a long time to make, I cut the Jake on my blackcat cougar, then glittered the letters. The card and paper were from my stash. The  Del Boy & Rodney decoupage was printed out on glossy photo paper from a CD by Card Creations, the main image was also decoupaged from a La Pashe CD.  

          


A Stepper card can't remember where I got the images from think they were from some freebie clip art site.
I think this image is off a CD I bought years ago, it decoupages up really well and I  love using it not just for men's cards but for any celebration
I made the background from various images using CAP2, after printing I went around the edges with a distress ink  I think the steampunk lady was a digi stamp I bought from Kenny K, I don't do a lot of digi colouring in, but I did this one using promarkers. Think I'd better practice more...

Although it doesn't show up much in this photo, this is decoupaged with quite a few layers. The image was printed onto photo paper from a CD by LaPashe. Perfect for the man who likes to tinker with cars.

  


Another decoupage, I think this was printed from a La Pashe CD, perfect for the bus enthusiast 

Another decoupage from a Remember When Sheet
A dangly decoupaged rugby player from a La Pashe sheet..I cut an aperture into the card made up the front view of the player, then did the rear view, inserted a thread between the from and back and  stuck them together  so the would dangle on the card. Covered the inside of the card with silver miri board, so the back was reflected in it. If you look closely you can see the reflection in the back. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin