Pages

7 November 2011

Something to brighten a grey day..

Hi there

What a cold miserable day it is today and as it's my day off I thought I show some summery baby cards I made. 
The first three I made for Freddie my great nephew who was born back in the spring. 
This was for my Mum to give. Rachel & Alex  hadn't decided on what to call the baby & Mum was impatient to give the card. So it had no name on it.

I made this one for My sister to give Rachel & Alex, as you can guess we all knew she was having a boy. 
I used downloads from the clipart fairy, along with ribbon, decoupage and embellishments from my stash.















The stork card was from us, I knew his name by the time I'd made the card, shame I didn't know the spelling, it should be Freddie...never mind it was  too late too change it.Don't know what happened to the photo, I must have squashed it somehow, lol...






I made this card back in May last year for a friend, using the same stork decoupage. It's an image which  I use quite a lot, I've had it for ages I think it was from Barbara Clooney, not sure though. 


 Would love to know what you think...if you pop by..

7 comments:

Marita said...

Hello.

Lovely stork cards♥. I love them:)

Hugs, Marita

Unknown said...

Lovely card. All of your little accents are just perfect.

Jani
papercompulsions.blogspot.com

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

fab creations

Ali x

Shoshi said...

Cute baby cards, Chris! Thanks for you comment on my blog - glad you like my silver butterflies.

Shoshi

Elizabeth Hart said...

These are the most adorable baby cards. Just delightful.

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Love your baby cards, each one is wonderful. Patti

Chris said...

I want to be you when I grow up...:) Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin