Pages

1 April 2011

Hi there...

Hello to anyone that might pop by....thanks for coming...Well I love fairies, this fairy is from the Card Creations CD Enchanted, the image is by Linda Ravenscroft. Isn't she gorgeous..I played around with the colours a bit, till I got what I wanted,  this was so fiddly to cut out, it took me hours, lol...I've made a few others from the cd I'll post them another time, all very time consuming on the cutting out.... but I love the fairies, not keen on the cd's interface though a bit fiddly, it's much quicker to view the jpegs in a graphic program. 





I decided I wanted to make a easel card, and I wanted it to be round... had fun trying to make a rectangular image fit in a circle..by doing this I have decided I really need the Grand Circle Nestabilities, anyone know if they will fit my big kick?
I'm hoping they will as I don't really want to pay out for another machine at the moment.


I  added some crystal glitter, a few charms and flowers, I printed the backing paper and mounted the image on some mirri board,


Hope you like it..Please let me know what you think....... 


5 comments:

Nicola said...

Wonderful to see you posting again Chris, hope you are well.
Loving your circular easel card, she sure is a beautiful fairy and the colours are gorgeous. Ooh I am one huge sucker for fairies too!
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

My'scardcorner said...

Hi Chris lovely to see your cards again This is fantastic I too love fairies .
Myrax

Cally said...

Card is beautiful Chris.

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful card! I adore the Linda Ravenscroft faery, but it's your layout and design that really set it off well x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is stunning hun, love the easel card fab shape!
hugs shell xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin