Pages

31 December 2009

A belated Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

Well if anyone sees this I just want to say I hope you are all well. A belated Merry Christmas to you all and I hope you all have a great 2010. Building work downstairs almost complete I actually have a lounge again...yippee.......and the dust and mess is almost gone.

I've missed crafting and all my lovely blogging buddies and I'll catch up with everyone in the New Year... now things are in better order here and I've got space again.

Love to you all

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh Chris lovely to hear from you, was wandering where you had been. Sounds like it has been all busy at yours, I bet you will be so glad when it's finished. Hope you had a lovely xmas and wishing you all the best for 2010.

Hugs

Joanne xxx

Anonymous said...

A belated Merry Christmas to you too. And Happy New Year. Glad your getting some space again. And it will be lovely to see you blogging once again!

Liz said...

Well Chris so glad you have emerged thought you were lost forever really good to see you back hope 210 is good to you

liz xx

Louise Emma said...

Hope everything settles down for you this year Chris and we get to see some more of your lovely creations Happy New Year to you ad the family x

My'scardcorner said...

Glad you are getting back to normal Chris Happy New Year to you too.
Myrax

Debs said...

Great to hear from you again Chris and a Happy New Year to you and yours, pleased the building work is going to plan hope you didnt get to much brick dust in the turkey.
Hugs Debs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin