The first one is the I Like Your Style award, from Lisa, thank you so much Lisa. If you love stamping and need some inspiration then Lisa's blog is a must, you can go visit her here Lisa's Stampin! Weblog
Well this award come with some rules, they are:
1. By accepting this award you recognize that the giver ‘LIKES YOUR STYLE’.
2. You agree to display this award proudly on your site, and include a post linking back to the giver.
3. And because there are so many bloggers out there whose style you like, you will share this award with them… however many that may be.
How can I possibly list everyone here whose style I like, I love all your styles or I wouldn't visit your blogs. As there is no limit on how many times I give this out, all I can say is... to all my blogging friends if you haven't already received this award and you read this post, please take it and pop a post about it on your blog, don't be shy...
I've received two lovely awards from Suzi, the first award, doesn't seem to have any rules attached to it, but isn't it pretty. Please pop along and pay Suzi a visit at Sugar n Spice you will be amazed at her work, she's only been crafting since January. Suzi also gave me the Circle of Friends award thank you Suzi for thinking of me.
I also received this from another friend Susie,thank you so much Susie, now if you need some inspiration please visit Sassy Designs By Susie at Die Cut Dreams, you must have a look at the beautiful albums Susie designs. Susie also sells her beautiful die cuts here, why not go check them out, also if you are into challenges why not pop along to Susie's and Vikki challenge blog here.
awards too, thank you so much Liz, now you really have to go along and check out Liz's blog, Lace Ribbons Buttons & Bows she is the most amazing crafter, I love all her work.
With the circle of friends award there are rules and they are as follows
1. Make reference to the award and publish it on your blog...2. Share 5 things you like to do....3. Share with 10 blogs...4. Inform each blog
Here goes...my 5 things I like to do...
1. Having a good time with my husband Tony, my family and my friends
3. Spending time on my PC.... blogging, blog hoping, checking out forums, facebook etc etc
4. Gardening only in the warm weather though
5. Living in our caravan in Spain and meeting up with all our wonderful campsite friends.
I think most of my blogging friends already have these awards so I'll passed them on to friends that I think might not have them yet if you do well your getting them again, lol
A New Forum... Magicalcrafts
I recently found a link on Joannes blog to a new crafting forum run by Angel. Why not pop over to Magicalcrafts and give her some support in her new venture, I've already joined and have met up with some old friends and hope to get to know some new one too.
Just off now to let you know that I've given you the award