Pages

22 August 2008

Babies

Had to make a couple of baby cards, why do I never have the right colour accessories when this happens..... here's what I managed to make.



Used Cuttlebug heart blocks folder on crystalline shimmer card and mounted the decoupaged image onto it, added a bit of crystal glitter, used peel offs for the name.
I border punched some gingham card and wrapped it around the back of the card, added ribbon along the card and made a little bow. Added some peel offs and a couple of bought embellishments.



I think it would have been better if I'd left the embellishments off.



Used a Bookatrix board for this one. Added a feather, ribbon and bow. Baby image decoupaged, with a bit of glitter. Designed the name in Design Master and cut with Robo. Mat was cut using mirri card, top cut in white card and glittered with glamour dust. Added a bought satin teddy, and dress embellishment.



As far as the Blog layout is concerned I still haven't been able to resize the header but I've got rid of the box that surrounded it and I've added a few more blogs to my list that I visit.



Getting there slowly..........
Hope you enjoy looking,

2 comments:

Liz said...

More beautiful cards, gorgeous!

Nicola said...

These are so precious Chris, absolutely stunning cards. -x-

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin